You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
$350K Annually CDL A Tractor Driver Owner Operator / Contract
CDL A Owner Operators!
Call Today at
Owner Operator / Contract Driver CDL A OTR
Our top three solo trucks made a gross revenue of $348k, $342.5k, and $342.3k in 2022. Our teams earn on average 60% more!
- Gross up to $350K!
- $2.93 average per mile solo dry van for 1st quarter of 2023
- 100% no touch dry van freight
- $1,500 sign on bonus
- Average $5500 cash out weekly for solo
- Rate confirmation transparency, as a business partner we will forward the rate confirmation we receive from our customer straight to you
- Receive 100% of any fuel surcharge
- Fuel discount program, over $8000/yr saving per truck
- No forced dispatch; decide your destination/area of operation
- Repair/breakdown assistance
- 24/7 Dispatch and support service
- Assigned 2019 model year trailer or you can bring your own trailer
- National tire discount program
- Plate program
- Average less than 6% deadhead miles, well below national spot freight average
- Spot freight allows you to be flexible, work or rest as much as you want
- You control your Home time
- Equipment is assigned and our loads are Live Load/unload
- Optional Power Only Drop and Hook Loads Available
Designated area to park your vehicles and warehouse for consolidated loads.Requirements for Owner Operators
- 8 years old or newer truck with max. a month-old Federal Annual Inspection
- Minimum 2 years of CDL A experience
- Minimum 1-year OTR experience
- Valid CDL A License
- Clean MVR
- Pass drug test
- No DWI or DUI history
Min age 25 years oldOwner Operators, Click Apply Below and complete the application that follows. It will take no more than 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device. You are still welcome to call us at(866) 319-6847.
- Vehicle Maintenance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4226574453
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.