At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
The LPN will provide patient care as directed by the other health professionals including RN's and physicians.This includes removal and applications of dressings.
- Provides direct care to patients to include vital signs and capillary blood glucose as order
- Assist with removal of dressings, wound measurements, and application of dressings per orders
- Document all cared provided in Wound Expert
- Assist with office functions as needed, including but not limited to answering the phones, filing, and stocking rooms
- Communicates with assigned RN regarding patient's needs
- Provide patient education regarding dressing changes and follow-up care
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement and projects designed to improve clinical performance within and across departmental lines.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Pennsylvania State LPN License
- 3 years' experience as an LPN
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Background clearances (as required by law).
Important COVID message
Please note, Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
- Registered Nurse
- Acute Care
- Nursing Care
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurses