You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Travel Nurse RN - PCU - Progressive Care Unit - $3,216 per week
Care Team Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN PCU - Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Fresno, California.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PCU - Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 02/13/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Registered Nurse must have 2+ years of recent experience in particular specialty
Care Team Solutions is looking for motivated, experienced, Registered Nurses (RN) for high paying Travel & Local Contract positions!
Registered Nurse (RN): must have 2+ years of recent Progressive Care Unit (PCU) | Other Area(s) experience.
- Pay: Get a personalized pay package that fits YOU!
- Specialty:Progressive Care Unit (PCU) | Other Area(s)
This is an overnight shift.
- Length:13 weeks.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and flexible
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel reimbursements
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus
Responsibilities of the Registered (RN):
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication & provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties.
Care Team Solutions Job ID #352456. Posted job title: Progressive Care Unit (PCU)-RN-Crisis
About Care Team Solutions
Care Team Solutions works with Healthcare Facilities and Medical Offices of every size across the United States, helping them find the best qualified medical professionals to fill their open positions.
Working with Care Team Solutions allows you to find exciting career opportunities and get your foot in the door at some of the top medical offices and facilities throughout the country. If you work in the Medical Industry we have career opportunities that you may be interested in.
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow travelers! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning travelers.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- School loan reimbursement
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2265534020
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.