It’s Just Better Here!We’re hiring for a Home Health Occupational Therapist
This role will work with our clients in Williamsport, and surrounding areas.
Why you will love this OT job:
Why you will love being an Occupational Therapist at Residential Home Health:
- Uncapped earning potential, including Quarterly Bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- A comprehensive 4-week Therapy Onboarding Program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education with support from Field Preceptors and Mentors
- Employee and family-focused Appreciation Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k Plan and Pension
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000 provided after 3 years of service
- Company paid Vehicle Program
- Discount on Tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
(Certain Benefits may vary based on your Employment Status)
What we are looking for:
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from a school with an Occupational Therapy curriculum Accredited jointly by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Minimum of one (1) year Healthcare experience
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Health Facilities
- Basic Life Support
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Licensed Practical Nurse