IDR Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Janesville, Wisconsin.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 03/19/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Why Choose IDR Healthcare?
We are passionate about helping you find the perfect fit! Whether you are looking for an assignment across the country, across town, or somewhere in between - we are here to help. You’ll have a dedicated recruiter who is there to understand and advocate for your needs from beginning to end. Join the IDR family to experience travel the way it was meant to be.
- Weekly Pay! We offer competitive pay packages that allow you to max out your stipends!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance – We cover up to 50% of your individual premium – Benefits kick in on the first day of the month.
- License, certification, and onboarding reimbursements
- 401(k) & ESOP - You get equity in (y)our company
- You have a dedicated recruiter that will understand your needs and make sure that you’re cared for before, during and after your assignment!
- We have positions in all 50 states!
Check us out on Instagram @IDRHealthcareStaffing and see what our travelers are up to by searching #TravelFarWithIDR!
IDR Job ID #219537.
About IDR Healthcare
IDR Healthcare is an employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA and offices in Nashville, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denver, and Birmingham. At IDR, we care about the success of your healthcare career and we work hard to empower and support each of our talented IDR Healthcare professionals. We also believe in sharing our success with all our employees. That’s why we offer benefits including our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), giving you the ability to earn shares of company stock just by being an IDR employee.
Ready to find the healthcare job that’s right for you? Get started with IDR Healthcare today!
- Weekly pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Acute Care
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments