You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Technology Experience Specialist
Role Value Proposition
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems, analyze, isolate, and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You become a trusted technology advisor to senior level executives. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Technology Experience Specialist. This position is located on site at the MetLife New York City Headquarters office.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives in a large, complex, enterprise environment, providing professional technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- End user technology support skills for mobile, desktop, printers & peripherals, productivity software & collaboration technologies
- Attentive to direct areas of responsibility, while possessing the ability to escalate urgent executive matters at the right time
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience, including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, oftentimes as apart of a virtual team
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Hands-on experience providing “white-glove” support for high-profile meetings such as Board of Directors Meeting, Quarterly Earnings Calls, Executive Committee Meetings, or onsite meetings and events
- Working some days remotely is a possibility after an initial time period
- Interface with executive level staff and act as the point of contact for all executive technology needs.
- Work closely with teammates - oftentimes remotely - to provide direct technology support to executives during business hours and occasional after-hours support.
- Execute incident, problem & change management, request fulfilment within service level agreements (SLA) and update corresponding tracking systems in real-time as the work is completed.
- Provide onsite & hybrid executive meeting support in video conference rooms and manage 100% virtual meetings as required utilizing leading web conferencing platforms.
- Lifecycle management of all end user technology provided to executives. Inventory management and standardization to ensure consistent experience across all executive device configurations (office and home offices).
- Provide personalized training to executives & administrative staff to support technology adoption.
- This position requires travel as needed for home support, special events, or conferences.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
- Great communicator with executive presence who will become the face of technology & trusted advisor for executives
- Above average technical aptitude to adopt new technology quickly & ability to stay current with the latest technology trends for enterprises & consumers
- Continuous learning mindset to work in an environment going through a digital transformation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment & can also work independently
- Consistent ability to schedule, prioritize, and manage workload with little direction
- Microsoft Technology: Outlook & Office365, Windows 10, Skype, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- PC Hardware & Peripherals – Laptops/desktops/VDI & Thin clients, monitors, printers
- Apple Mobile Technology: iPhone, iPad, IOS
- Meeting Platforms - WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Cisco Video Conferencing – Room Systems, Desk Series endpoints, WebEx Control Hub
- Wireless Technology - Wi-Fi Routers, LTE/5G hotspots
- Basic Networking - DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, troubleshooting
- Remote Access - VPN Software, VPN Routers, Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
The wage range for applicants for this position is $80,900-107,900 This role is also eligible for annual short-term incentive compensation. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program, including healthcare benefits, life insurance, retirement benefits, parental leave, legal plan services and paid time off. All incentives and benefits are subject to the applicable plan terms.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2267160983
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.