Stocker - Team Member
Pay - $13.00 - $14.00
We are looking for a hardworking, independent, and trustworthy individual to join our Chick-fil-A Bristow family. This person needs to possess the ability to neatly organize and rotate inventory within our restaurant daily.
This position begins at 530AM !
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours
- Closed Sundays
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
- Competitive Pay
- It's a Great Place to Work
Chick-fil-A, Inc., Founder S. Truett Cathy started the business in 1946, when he and his brother, Ben, opened an Atlanta diner known as The Dwarf Grill (later renamed The Dwarf House®). Through the years, that restaurant prospered and led Cathy to further the success of his business. In 1967, Cathy founded and opened the first Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta's Greenbriar Shopping Center. Today, Chick-fil-A has the highest same-store sales and is the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United States based on annual system-wide sales. Today, Chick-fil-A is America's #1 fast food restaurant.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Unloads and unpacks pallets and stores product in designated area within the restaurant with received inventory.
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous leadership experience is required
- Hard-working and able to multi-task
- Team-oriented and willing to teach others
- Friendly and caring about the business
- Honest and trustworthy
- Great customer skills
- Think quickly and solve problems before they arise
- Standing for long periods of time and working side by side with their team
Days & Hours:
- 5am- 9am
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Preferred 2-4 days per week.
- Customer Service
- Food Services
- Food Allergens
- Provide Food Service
- Operate Fry Station
- Outline Of Food Preparation