Customer Support Specialist
Northwestern Glass Fab
8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Hybrid schedule available after training
Compensation: $20-$23/hour to start
Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of , has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality and the ability to deliver precision custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has us shipping product to customers located all over North America.
Northwestern Glass Fab provides a unique workplace culture by living our core values each day of We Show Up, We Bring It, We Do It Right.
What you will enjoy when you become part of our team?
- Hybrid Work model which allows for flexibility to work from home as part of your weekly schedule.
- You will become an Employee Owner through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Competitive Benefits Package including health/dental insurance, flex benefits, and paid vacations and holidays.
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Employee Development Focus: including Weekly 1:1 coaching time with direct leadership; culture of “Grow Our Own” for employee development to new roles including leadership.
- Weekly “Fun Friday” events to celebrate and thank all of our teams for the hard work and success of the past work-week.
Customer Support Specialist
Reports to the Customer Service Manager
Receive incoming calls from customers to provide quotes, place orders and answer customer questions. Enter quotes and orders in our ERP system providing acknowledgments and delivery dates.
- Enter orders and quotes.
- Answer customer questions in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Ensure all information including costs, sale price, delivery dates and products are entered correctly on order transactions.
- Troubleshoot problems for our customers.
- Answer incoming calls and email requests from customers.
- Process customer complaints.
- Process RGA’s for returning product.
- Process invoices and prepare credits.
- Build and maintain, strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- College graduate or High School diploma with 3+ years’ experience in customer service and order entry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical/math skills (Mathematics/Geometry)
- Strong team collaboration skills.
- Ability to consistently process transactions accurately.
- Ability/desire to work in a fast paced industry.
- Strong attention to detail, with good organizational skills.
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Competent in use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.+
- Experience in order entry process via a formal ERP system.
We use a proprietary talent engagement app to screen and communicate with applicants.
Apply Directly: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Support Specialist />
- Technical Support
- Desktop Support
- Computer Hardware
- Help Desk Support
- Microsoft Windows Xp