SYNERGY HomeCare of Piscataway -
Must be 18 years of age or older
WHETHER YOU ARE AN EMPTY NESTER OR JUST HAVE SOME FREE TIME IN YOUR DAY, CONSIDER A NEW CAREER TO UTILIZE YOUR NATURAL, LOVING, CAREGIVING TALENTS!
DO YOU HAVE A TENDER SPOT FOR CHILDREN? DOES CHILDREN’S LAUGHTER WARM YOUR HEART? IF SO, SYNERGY HOME CARE HAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. GET HIRED IMMEDIATELY AND START WORKING TOMORROW!
732-980-5905 TODAY and BECOME A NANNY WITH SYNERGY HOME CARE. Child care experience preferred. Initial interview and onboarding documents can be completed from the comfort of your home. We are here to help you help others! This is a great opportunity to feel good, have some fun, help others and get paid!
Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible - on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with compassionate, care-minded people like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY HomeCare team as a nanny, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for the comforting care that comes right from your heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring full support for fuller lives, knowing they can rely on high-quality childcare from a nanny like you.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share with little ones?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for a nanny who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means as a nanny you will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of children, spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking nannies to join our independently owned and operated national agency to care for the littlest members of our community when their parents cannot be there.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching babysitters with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Nanny with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to children’s needs, including engaging and fun activities
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare, apply today!