You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Nanny/ Child Caregiver
Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible - on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with compassionate, care-minded people like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY HomeCare team as a nanny, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for the comforting care that comes right from your heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring full support for fuller lives, knowing they can rely on high-quality childcare from a nanny like you.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share with little ones?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for a nanny who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means as a nanny you will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of children, spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking nannies to join our independently owned and operated national agency to care for the littlest members of our community when their parents cannot be there.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Starting Rate $16
- Direct deposit
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching babysitters with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Nanny with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to children’s needs, including engaging and fun activities
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare, apply today! MUST BE 18 and OVER TO APPLY
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5OTQ5OTE
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.