EDS Service Solutions -
EDS Service Solutions' reputation and long-term client relationships are built through the relentless pursuit of service excellence in providing end-to-end or point workforce and process optimization solutions to the industry. We provide a full range of outsourced and in-sourced solutions aligned with the needs of the industry.
You will be responsible for monitoring all employees scheduled to work on your shift.
- Make sure employees are being productive while at work
- Making sure employees are following safety protocols
- Ensure productivity standards and benchmarks are met in the assigned location.
- Complete required paperwork related to productivity standards.
- Coach and mentor new employees.
- Cover for Site Manager on days off and carry out tasks a directed.
- Cover driver/transporters lead and VSA's (car cleaners) when needed to fulfill customer needs.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- And have a Driver's License
- Clean Driving Record (3 years)
- At least 2 years of experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not required
Pay: $16 per hour with Weekly Pay!
Location: Fort Myers Airport
Education and experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
If you meet the requirements please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Recruiting department for more information at
. Office hours Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm eastern time.
EDS Service Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law.
- Restaurant Operation
- Food Services
- Outline Of Food Preparation