You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN Med/Surg Neurosurgery General Care - Nights
Voca has immediate openings available for RN Medsurg professionals in Madison, WI !
- Traveler must have Basic Arrhythmia experience. Will be required to pass Telemetry test prior to arrival at UWHC. (Not for clinic positions)
- Telemetry Competency: (Please note the Inpatient/Outpatient OR RN's do not complete telemetry)All agency travelers must demonstrate competency in interpretation of cardiac rhythms before your orientation begins. Previous completion of PALS, ACLS, etc. is not acceptable as a demonstration of this competency. Instead, you will be expected to satisfactorily complete a 20 question test which consists of multiple choice questions and write-in rhythm identification. You must pass with an overall score of 80% and correctly identify 100% of the 4 life-threatening rhythms for your patient population (adult or peds). If there are any questions, please refer to earlier communication from UWHC to your agency.
- Travelers are the first to float to floors working with children up to 1 year of age and/or based on the traveler's competency skills/experience. The Traveler may have shifts scheduled in multiple units, depending on the current staffing needs and/or different locations within the organization . During the traveler's assignment, if the primary unit no longer has a need, shifts will be re-assigned to another unit in order to complete contract.
- Telemetry Med / Surg, Neurology, Med-surg Adult
- Nights 7P-730A
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjIyMjoyMi0zNjA5OS0yMjA1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.