The Laurels of Gahanna -
Are you an STNA looking for a new challenge? Our Scheduler is an STNA who provides staffing and scheduling for the nursing staff to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
You will work closely with the nursing leadership to understand staffing requirements and communicate with nursing staff to facilitate scheduling.
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions program
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
- Prepares schedule for the nursing department by scheduling all Licensed Nurses (RN/LPN) and C.N.A.’s to ensure state mandated staffing ratios (PPD) are maintained.
- Monitor overtime and make daily staffing adjustments according to census needs.
- Maintain daily roster sheets for each shift.
- Daily review of previous day’s time clock punches with schedules.
- Assit with scheduling transportation for guest's medical appointments
- Participate in Management responsibilities
- Be available to work the floor as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- STNA certification
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It’s also being a companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It’s what we call ""The Laurel Way of Caring"", and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
- Customer Service
- Electronic Medical Record
- Scheduling Appointments
- Clerical Works
- Appointment Scheduling