On-Board Administrative is hiring a Senior Capital Buyer in Wilmington, DE!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: REMOTE Full-Time/Contract
Job Location: REMOTE, with 10% travelling needed
Benefits: 401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance
• Manage material and services procurement processes in support of Major Capital Projects
• Oversight of EPC/CM providers in the execution of Major Capital Projects
• Oversight and input in the development of project procurement plans for Major Capital Projects
• Assure the execution of strategic sourcing initiatives following the agreed processes and sourcing strategy methodology set by the Business Unit Capital Sourcing Lead and Global Capital Procurement Leader.
• Maintains focus on added value, lowest total “life cycle” cost and cost savings
• Implements measurement systems that clearly indicate the performance level of the sourcing strategy and supplier effectiveness
• Effectively negotiate agreements with the inclusion of Legal, Risk Management, and Finance, as required
• Oversee entire requisition-to-PO process for Major Capital Projects purchases
• Promotes excellent working relationships with internal customers and other supporting organizations
• Maintains relationships with key business and manufacturing partners and key supplier contacts
• Works closely with cross functional teams to effectively manage 3rd party support and their project deliverables.
• Be the key procurement interface and leader for third party providers in execution of all Chemours Major Capital Projects as assigned by the Global Capital Procurement Leader.
90% Remote, approximately 10% domestic travel to various Chemours Sites will be required (WV, TN, TX, FL among a few of the locations)
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor's degree required – Engineering or Technical degree preferred
• Demonstrated adherence to all Company Core Values
• Strong problem solving and strategic analysis skills. Able to conduct complex analysis
• Ability to manage multiple project tasks and quickly initiate changes in plan when appropriate
- Inventory Control
- Material Requirements Planning