Clayton Services is searching for a Billing Clerk
to join a thriving company in North Houston. The Billing Clerk
will be responsible for posting all retail bills into the general ledger, signing and completing Titles, and performing other duties assigned by the Accounting Department.
$37,500 - $43,700/year
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Supplemental insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
Billing Clerk Responsibilities:
Billing Clerk Skills and Abilities:
- Verifying the completeness of each sale and retail deal.
- Completing all steps in finalizing and posting each retail deal - daily and accurately.
- Processing timely retail billing payments.
- Working on assigned accounting schedules.
- Completing title administrative work - signing for titles and transferring titles.
- Thorough follow-up on all pending items/issues.
- Additional tasks assigned by the Accounting Department.
Billing Clerk Education and Experience:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills
- High School or General Education Degree (GED)
- One to three years of billing experience
- ADP Drive experience preferred
- Automotive Dealership experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with and have the ability to operate a 10-key calculator
- Immediate need. Apply today!
- Clerical Works
- Accounts Receivable
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles