The Cherry Bekaert Digital Platforms & Analytics team is seeking a Salesforce Go-To-Market Architect to join the growing team.
As a Salesforce Go-To-Market Architect, you will:
- Play an integral role in the go-to-market, pre-sales and sales aspects of selling Salesforce Consulting services.
- Serve as the key Salesforce SME during selling process by providing insight and knowledge to Salesforce’s capabilities, product roadmap, and limitations.
- Serve as the Salesforce Solution Architect and map out, solution client pain points, requirements to Salesforce platform and its capabilities.
- Technically drive Salesforce pre-sales activities by scoping, sizing, and developing work estimates, proposals.
- Mentor junior Salesforce team members.
- Contribute to development of Salesforce offerings and accelerators.
What you bring to the role:
- 7-10 years’ experience working on the Salesforce platform.
- Sales and solution visioning perspective with a collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding and experience implementing Salesforce clouds including Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- Strong Salesforce development and design skills including Apex, Lightning, Process Builder, Flow, and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools.
- Strong experience in using Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce.
- Salesforce Admin Certified (additional Salesforce certifications a plus).
- Experience with MuleSoft products and services a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Industries SKU’s a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
- A collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work
Ranked among the largest accounting and consulting firms in the country, Cherry Bekaert delivers innovative and sophisticated advisory, assurance, and tax services to our clients. At Cherry Bekaert we create shared success through teamwork, energy, and expertise. We approach today’s toughest business challenges with a client-first mindset, working together to create exceptional value. We are all committed to making a difference for our people, our clients, our community, and our professions. To meet this commitment, Cherry Bekaert will provide you with the space to pursue growth and development opportunities that will guide and support you at each stage of your personal and professional journey. If you are ready to find your space and create your future, you belong with us.
About Cherry Bekaert
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. “Cherry Bekaert” is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit .
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at and follow us on , , , and .
© 2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.
- Application Development
- Test Automation
- Build Scalable Solution
- Java (Programming Language)
- Use Web Service
- Create Apex Code