Required Skill Set
Defect Manager with proficient with Defect Management and Reporting practices
No of Requirements
Desired Experience Range
Location of Requirement
Responsibility /Expectations from the role
- More than 10+ years of technical and defect management experience
- Proficient in Microfocus ALM, Jira & Confluence ( Jira is Mandatory)
- Experience of producing clear reporting dashboards via the Test Management Tools.
- Proficient with Defect Management and Reporting practices.
- Own the overall defect management process and reporting.
- Ability to produce high quality defect MI and documentation for stakeholders.
- Leads and adheres to the blocking issue procedures for recorded defects.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to present complex ideas in simple terms customized to the target audience with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in conducting full root cause analysis on high severity defects and drive forward mitigating actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- The ability to chair, own, and steer critical development meetings to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Good working knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate experience of working in high pressure environments in previous roles.
- Ability to manage repeatable standard processes along with an ability to find, own and resolve ad-hoc issues.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with internal customers, influencing and persuading where appropriate and resolving any conflicts which arise.
- Ability to explain technical processes and articulate knowledge of the Defect Management process to a wide audience.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels, plus good presentation skills.
- ITIL foundation Certification is a plus.
- Good understanding on travel & transportation hospitality domain COTS products
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Technical Services
- Corrective And Preventive Actions
- Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points