Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Royersford is growing our leadership team! Our ideal candidate has 1 - 3 years of leadership experience, is a responsible, driven individual with excellent communication skills, great quick thinking and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work independently. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term role in a stable and positive environment with tremendous opportunity for professional growth. Prior spa industry experience or membership-driven sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement for consideration.Benefits GALORE!
- Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance policy at no cost to you!
- 401K plan with a 5% company match!
- Paid Time Off
- We offer a competitive compensation structure - earning potential is practically unlimited for strong sales performers!
- Professional and safe working environment
- Employee retail and service discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth - we can craft a development path to get you to your career goals
- AND MORE!
Our goal is to provide our valued members and guests with a world-class experience, and our Sales Managers are a critical link to create a world-class client experience. Our Sales Managers set the tone for the spa, coach and train the front desk and sales team to excellence, drive membership and gift card sales performance, and grow the business. The Sales Manager works hand in hand with the spa's General Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the spa, with particular focus on the front desk, sales, and guest service.As Sales Manager, you will
- Provide excellent customer service and experiences to all guests and members through the answering of phone calls, setting appointments, greeting guests and membership sales and management
- Oversee and manage daily operations of the front desk
- Assist General Manager in managing sales performance by driving key metrics
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and training process for our sales and guest service team
- Train, monitor, and coach performance of all sales and guest service staff
- Membership education and sales - including sales goals and incentives
- Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
- Work with the front desk team to maximize appointment book and eliminate booking errors
- Administrative duties in conjunction with the General Manager including reporting, cash handling, etc.
About FGG Spa, LLC
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing consistent, excellent service
- Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 510 locations across the country, Hand & Stone is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is a growth-focused franchisee, currently operating 38 locations across 7 states from Florida to New Jersey. The size of our organization allows us to offer benefits that other family-owned businesses are not able to provide to their teams, but at the core of our company and our company culture, we are still a family-owned operation. We offer a great, competitive compensation and benefits package, while maintaining our amazing spa culture focused on our client experience and team wellbeing with a 'family' vibe. We are in the people business, and our people come first!We cant wait to meet you!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.