Who is BestLogic Staffing
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various career paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes then lets talk about BestLogic Staffing!
Learn More about BestLogic Staffing | About us | Our Culture
BLS is seeking energetic, friendly and serious Business Management/Administrative/Sales intern. If youre interested in an exciting career in business administration and management apply now ! (Summer Semester & Credit Based - 160 hours and must be approved by your school). This program is for current college students and recent grads and must be approved by your school.
A successful candidate should have these attributes:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret accounting, financial data and concepts
- Results oriented and attention to details
- Can identify issues, analyze data, develop, recommend, and implement solutions
- Have good knowledge of finance and general accounting principles.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to persuade and influence those with divergent opinions toward consensus
- Have program/project management skills or similar experience
- Creative and strategic in problem solving
Below is a list of duties:
- Learning specifics of our world-class business processes and workflows for clients, candidates, and suppliers alike
- Identifying areas of opportunity for supplier growth based on their needs, and developing solutions
- Building out and presenting recommendations for supplier expansion and development within the marketplace
- Brainstorming to create new marketing pathways to increase net revenue
- Connecting and building relationships with supplier organizations by email and/or phone
- Reviewing data insights and making business recommendations, which can be used to create new internal strategies
- Assisting with outreach, contact, scheduling and management for Relations/Marketing teams
- Troubleshooting supplier questions and/or problems, with support from team members
- Building/Presenting summaries at routine Client Relations team meetings
- Collect and organize data that can be presented to senior leadership
Who are We Looking for?
- Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to BestLogic Staffings growth
- Excellent written communications and phone skills
- The competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
- Interest in professional and personal growth
- Must be willing to have FUN!
- Undergrad majoring in Business administration, management, Marketing, or relevant field
- Self-starter with strong social skills capable of working independently but also collaboratively
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and willing to learn how best to optimize these applications
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and execute multiple projects concurrently
- A proactive leader eager to expand their professional skillset, and willing to learn valuable tools that will assist through any professional career.
- Excellent team, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluent in written and spoken English
BestLogic Staffing, LLC is a highly specialized full-service Staffing & Recruiting Firm. Headquartered in Rocky Hill,CT. We specialize in staffing in the areas of Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Administrative-Accounting-Finance, Call Center Operations, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Skilled Trades/Logistics.
Job Type: Internship
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BestLogic Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work