JOB TITLE: Solution Architect
JOB LOCATION: Remote or Santa Fe, NM
WAGE RANGE*: $119,000-$155,000
JOB NUMBER: 23-00158
Our client, a leading technology solutions company that provides mission-critical services and solutions to fortune 100 and over 500 governments is seeking a Solution Architect to support a large enterprise Medicaid system implementation for state government.
As a Solution Architect, you'll play an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company's technology strategy and processes. You will partner with internal technology groups to ensure that proposed technical solutions align with the company's overall objectives. You'll also serve as a strategic partner to business leaders, internal innovation teams, and IT functional areas by helping them identify and take advantage of new digital opportunities while providing guidance and ensuring solutions align with the business and IT strategy.
We need someone who can:
- Build and integrate information systems to meet the company's needs
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Test and integrate program software systems to address and solve specific business problems within an organization
- Design, modify and test technical architecture
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Minimum 15 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum 10 years of healthcare experience
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
* While an hourly range is posted for this position, an eventual hourly rate is determined by a comprehensive salary analysis which considers multiple factors including but not limited to: job-related knowledge, skills and qualifications, education and experience as compared to others in the organization doing substantially similar work, if applicable, and market and business considerations. Benefits offered include medical, dental and vision benefits; dependent care flexible spending account; 401(k) plan; voluntary life/short term disability/whole life/term life/accident and critical illness coverage; employee assistance program; sick leave in accordance with regulation. Benefits may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Software Development
- Systems Integration
- Project Management