The Retreat partners with The Villa at Sunny Vista, a community with 50 independent living apartment homes accessible to low-income and disabled seniors, as well as The Living Center at Sunny Vista, providing 116 suites with skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
We are looking for compassionate staff who have a heart for working with the elderly. With new management, we are looking to build a team of caring individuals who are dedicated to making the lives of others better each day. We have a new wage scale, generous shift differentials, and new benefits available to staff with flexible scheduling options. Please see below and apply to our team!
Provides meal service in the servery area prior to, during, and after meals are served to the residents. Assists in maintaining the servery and keeping equipment, dishes, utensils and storage areas clean and orderly.
- Assist with servery stocking, cleaning, meal service, before and after-meal cleanup.
- Deliver nutritional snacks and meals for clients as directed by the Culinary Director.
- Notify Culinary Director of food, supplies or equipment needed, report equipment breakdowns and unsafe conditions to Culinary Director.
- Clean equipment and work areas as assigned by the Culinary Director
- Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Understand facility’s fire and disaster plans; follow established procedures during drills and actual emergencies.
- Perform other department duties assigned by the Culinary Director.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Motor coordination and manual dexterity are required to serve food and operate dietary equipment.
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions. An appreciation of the value of food and dietary equipment and an awareness of the requirement for careful handling and economy of serving.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours.
- Must be patient and tolerant toward staff, residents, and family members.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply. Pay Range Minimum: $14, The base range represents the low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, we provide a variety of benefits to employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off (PTO), Flexible hours for better work-life balance, Employee assistance program.
To reduce risk to our residents and co-workers, we require all employees to receive the COVID19 vaccine and any required booster shots.
- Food Services
- Customer Satisfaction
- Restaurant Operation
- Customer Service