Full Stack .NET Developer
Houston, TX 77002 (onsite once a week on Wednesday)
Duration: Long Term Contract
US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US (No C2C/1099)
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Mike Sabo at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Developer II
The Natural Gas Trading Systems IT team is looking for a contractor who will be an addition to augment their existing team of developers and help reduce the gap in the need for development resources. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who fits the criteria listed below. If brought on, the candidate will be primarily a part of a team that does development on internal Forecasting, Retail Scheduling and Asset Management system. This is an in-house custom built web application using .NET technologies.
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Ability to design, code, test and debug custom developed solutions
- Must have 5+ years of development experience using C#
- Must have 5+ years of development experience on SQL or Oracle databases
- Must have 5+ years of development experience using .NET MVC framework or .NET Core
- Must have 5+ years of experience working with various development tools
- Experience in Agile Programming Methodology is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detailed oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Our benefits package includes:
(EXCLUDE on perm placements)
About INSPYR Solutions:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Application Development
- Technical Support
- Software Development
- Test Planning
- Perform System Testing
- Create Script