Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line plumber who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Parobek Plumbing & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated professional plumbing and air conditioning services company that has been serving the Bastrop area and surrounding counties since 1999. Putting the customer’s needs first to build life-long relationships, our expert team is committed to exceeding expectations. We are more than just a plumbing company; we are a customer service company as well. All our employees are more than happy to do everything possible to make things easier for our customers. From our technicians providing upfront pricing and overview of expectations to delivering superior plumbing work that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Parobek Plumbing & Air Conditioning is the right service team our customers can rely on.
What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Bastrop and surrounding areas. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. 70k -150k+
- Company supplied van.
- Medical Insurance -- 100% paid health care (employee only).
- Matching 401K.
- Dental, Vision, Aflac, optional.
- Free Gym membership.
- PTO eligible immediately.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- 6 paid holidays.
- Great company culture.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Parobek Plumbing & Air.
- Each year our employee’s enjoy company outings such as: yearly deep-sea fishing trip, yearly Lake Bastrop Family Weekend, hog and deer hunting, annual Christmas party, Go Kart Racing, River Floats, movie/comedy nights and more.
- See for yourself why our employees choose to work here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Journeyman/Tradesman Plumbing Technician
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Parobek Plumbing & Air by visiting www.parobekplumbing.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key sub tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation. (This is a rotation of about once every 8-9 weeks).
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Electrical Wirings
- Electrical Codes