Cherry Bekaert’s Audit and Assurance practice has been growing. Come be a part of the growth as an Audit Senior supporting our Atlanta, GA office. If you enjoy using your accounting skills and experience in an environment of learning, development and growth, bring your Audit experience to help build your career with Cherry Bekaert.
We’ve been around for over 70 years providing Elite Accounting and Advisory services for our clients. Our shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect have helped us get here. If these values align with yours, we’d like to hear from you.
What your day looks like:
- Dialogue over engagement efficiencies and client specific risks
- You will develop audit approach to be used by the engagement teams
- Instruct and oversee fellow A&A Staff throughout engagements
- Broaden technical knowledge through review of complex client transactions
- Financial statement preparation and/or review
- Complete general audit procedures (i.e. coordination of audit closing communications, drafting of client correspondence, resolving open items, etc.)
- Research technical issues using online tools
- Perform other duties as needed on engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
What you need for this role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management abilities, and leadership skills. We’re a fast-paced and dynamic environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in! Most industry experience will be considered.
- 2+ years’ experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred
- CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task)
What you can expect from us:
About Cherry Bekaert
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
- Collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. “Cherry Bekaert” is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit .
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Audit Senior - Atlanta (Hybrid or Remote)
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate they are eligible to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at and follow us on , or .
© 2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.
- Professional Services
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Financial Services