5588 - LPN/LVN - Kansas City, KS - 13 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare Staffing is looking for an LPN to work at our client's facility.
- Responsible for the assessment and basic management of medical, trauma and environmental emergencies under the supervision of the staff nurse and or physician assistant with patient care based on individual patient needs within the scope of practice.
- Assists in maintenance of a safe environment and performs under the direction and supervision of the ED registered Nurse or Charge nurse.
- Assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered nursing in charge of the team and or unit.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year current experience as an LPN
- Licensed to practice professional nursing
- Current BLS certification
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit