High-volume locations! Up To 15% Commission for retail sales! 100% Tips!
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than just the leader in massage we're also America's leading skin care service provider. As an Esthetician at one of our franchised locations, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We offer the most recognized brands in professional skincare like Obagi Medical, Jan Marini, and PCA SKIN. Additionally, we offer a suite of advanced skin care treatments including chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
What we Offer:
- We will beat your current hourly rate*
- Retail commissions between 10-15% based on your monthly sales
- 100% Tips
- Pre-booked appointments and support to build your book of business
- All supplies provided
- Medical insurance for Full-Time services providers, along with vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401K Retirement plan for Full-Time employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Paid Continuing Education credits
- Free hands on training
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Self-care and training tools
- 40% off on retail products and discounted employee services
- Professional and safe work environment
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performing consecutive 60-minute or 90-minute quality, professional skin care services that meet clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy's policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety while maintaining a clean work environment and appearance.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
If you are a skin health professional with an extensive knowledge of skin conditions and treatments and you're ready to put your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Apply today for more details.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Communication Skills