Looking for training and mentorship or experienced but still feel like you can do more with the support of a team? Feel like you would benefit from an appointment setting Inside Sales Team? If so, Redux wants to talk with you!
We are a group of extremely talented and driven individuals who thrive on a team. We support one another and grow together and we are looking for agents who want to match the business that they bring in with leads and appointments set by the team. What will you get out of it?
• Hot leads and appointments set by our inside sales team!
• World-class training and mentorship.
• Back office support so you have more time to sell. Transaction Coordinators will do your contracts for you!
• Marketing and administrative support to allow you to do what you do best - SELL.
• Opportunity to earn a 6-figure income!
Our team atmosphere is fun, engaging, supportive, and family-like while being achievement-oriented. If this sounds like a great fit for you, we'd like to talk with you! Apply today!
• Meet with clients to assist them in realizing their homeownership goals and dreams
• Prospect for new leads to promote and acquire new business
• Cultivate and nurture relationships with buyers and sellers, set appointments, meet with potential clients
• Educate clients about relevant market changes, neighborhoods, financing options, and general information necessary for them to make a decision in an ever-changing real estate landscape
• Assist your clients from start to finish in their real estate transactions
• VA Estate License (must have a license or become licensed before you start)
• Willingness to be trained & mentored
• Ability and drive to set appointments from your sphere as well as to go out on appointments set by our inside sales team
• Strong desire to help clients achieve their goals of finding their dream home!
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Desire to learn and grow professionally
The Redux Group is a growth-oriented, top-producing real estate group, doing business in the DC Metro area, Baltimore, and Richmond areas. We are looking for talented people who want to improve their skill set while working in a fast-paced yet family-like atmosphere with a team that is driven to succeed and that pushes each other to the next level. The Redux Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Sales Management
- Real Estates