St. Mary's Bank is currently looking to fill a full-time Mortgage Loan Originator position. This position is responsible for producing quality mortgage loans, providing great service and quality information to members and ensuring compliance of all federal, state and Credit Union regulations.
- Minimum of Associates degree in business with three or more years experience in mortgage origination.
- Thorough knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, NHHFA programs; portfolio lending experience a plus.
- Proven experience working in a highly collaborative environment with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with web based mortgage origination system and Microsoft Office suite.
We believe that work should be a positive, enriching experience. We offer a wide range of benefits to help employees balance their work and personal lives. Our benefits package includes health, security insurances, retirement, and work/life benefits. This includes medical, dental, life and vision. We also offer PTO, paid holidays and tuition reimbursement.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Transaction Processing (Business)
- Sales Management