Assistant Store Manager - Store 775 Spring, TX
Boats | Motorcycles | ATVs | Golf Carts | Garage Door Openers - We've got your battery!
Batteries Plus is looking for a customer-focused Assistant Store Manager in Spring, TX to assist the Store Manager and Store Associates in achieving sales objectives and maintaining efficient store operations.
If you are seeking a new career opportunity, we offer a terrific start with a wide variety of experiences, the chance to grow knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to advance your career.
Assistant Store Manager Qualifications:
- Work with the Store Manager to develop and implement the Store's business plan, and all company programs and initiatives, as well as evaluate performance compared to plan and benchmarks.
- Implement operational activities to control costs while driving the business.
- Lead and direct store operations activities including purchasing, receiving, inventory management, customer order management, sales floor recovery, out-of-stock review and store organization and cleanliness.
- Support all commercial and retail sales strategies and initiatives.
- Assist with selection and training of Store Associates.
- Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent and at least one year retail experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to lift 50 + lbs
- Ability to communicate directions using both oral and written means
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction as a resourceful, independent problem solver
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
Join a Great team
Nationally recognized Device Repair Services
Regular sales and performance opportunities for additional compensation
Batteries Plus Associates are service driven problem solvers.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who enjoys working with people and solving problems. Customer service is our business and we must exceed our customers' expectations. We do this by listening, asking questions, researching, and then offering a solution. A successful associate will identify and offer additional products that meet the needs of our customers. On a daily basis you will be working with Smartphones, Batteries, Bulbs and other products that need to be tested and repaired. Additional duties included: answering phones, completing reports, inventory control, and general store management.
Is This You?
We are looking for leaders eager to work, have a high level of computer aptitude, and who continually want to increase their knowledge. Being tech savvy is a huge benefit and will pay off with additional earning potential.
Ideal candidates will be: organized, a self- starter, have excellent communication skills, listen more than they talk, and have a high school diploma or equivalent along with one year of retail experience. If you have these great qualities we can't wait to talk to you!
Who We Are:
- Batteries Plus is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, becoming the single source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs.
- In 2010 Batteries Plus was named to the INC 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
- In 2016 Batteries Plus formally added the "We Fix It Division" as the Premier Smartphone and Mobile Device repair destination.
- Sales Management
- Inventory Control
- Maximize Sale Potential
- Consumer Sales
- Achieving Budgeted Sales
- Order Merchandise