Quality Quartz Engineering is now hiring a Cleanroom Technician. Quality Quartz Engineering is one of the largest companies in the United States that specializes in the design and manufacture of solid quartz products for the Semiconductor, Solar, Fiber Optic, and Lighting Industries.
The Cleanroom technician precision cleans, inspects, cleanroom packages product in a cleanroom environment, maintains quality and safety standards, prepares and keeps records of cleanroom operations and supporting documentation and maintains the cleanroom environment and related processes as required by QQE and their customers and cleanroom standards.
- Precision clean parts as required
- The safe use of hydrofloric acid
- Inspect product for both cosmetic flaws and dimensional per prescribed methods and requirements
- Work in a cleanroom environment
- Maintain and clean the cleanroom as required by QQE and industry standards
- Monitor, document DI water system
- Monitor, test and maintain set concentration levels of the hydrofloric acid bath
- Safely neutralize and replace hydrofloric acid in tanks as needed
- Handle product in such a way to reduce the introduction of additional contaminates
- Package cleaned product in cleanroom packaging
- Label product in cleanroom packaging
- Inventory and maintain acceptable quantities of supplies needed to clean and package product in the cleanroom
- Communicate with Office and shop personnel any problems or concerns about product quality or customer requirements
- Write non-conformance reports as required.
- Package product per both QQE and customer requirements
- Perform tasks to meet the requirements of the Quality Management System such as record and document control.
- Wear personal protective equipment where required
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge: Must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Working knowledge of Controls and Instrumentation. Experience in Process Improvement Techniques.
Abilities: Ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Legible penmanship is a must due to the fact that many inspections require documentation, that they will be required to fill in. Ability to work as part of a team to ensure achievement of company goals. To work in a cleanroom environment alone, and without direct supervision. To prioritize, work well under pressure, and maintain focus on work, Cleanroom Technicians must be meticulous in their work. Proficient in the use and operation of measure tools such as energy meters, particle counters, and various monitoring devices. The ability to consistently follow set procedures on inspection specifications, precision cleaning process, and cleanroom practices, as QQE and customers require.
Skills: Good conceptual capabilities, and basic computer skills. Including entering data into a spreadsheet is a plus. Must be punctual, skilled in precision cleaning processes, and cleanroom protocol. Must have attention to detail, and ability to exercise sound judgment. Non-smoker is preferred.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. and eyesight of 20/20 with or without corrective lenses.
- Rapid Amplification Of Cdna Ends
- Aseptic Processing
- Visual Inspections
- Quality Control