Helpdesk Analyst will utilize their customer service and technology skills to provide hardware, software, and network support for all corporate employees, distribution center, and retail store locations. The helpdesk analyst will be responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving level 0 and level I issues that come into the helpdesk either via our hotline, via email, or through instant message. Additionally, the helpdesk analyst will be responsible for escalating any issues to external vendors (network providers, hardware repairs, etc.) and also to internal partners (internal engineers, application support personnel).
Assignment will begin as soon as possible for 3 months with possibility to extend as needed.
Documenting trouble tickets to come into the helpdesk via phone, email or other sources
- Analyze, troubleshoot and action all issues that come into the helpdesk from corporate, distribution center and store locations
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Advice end users of action being taken in order to resolve the problem
- Prepare hardware for corporate, distribution center, field users and stores
- Hardware includes laptops, desktops, point-of-sale and other various hardware devices that we deployed to our end user base
- Keep track of all hardware movements through our asset management system
New Store Assistance
- The technician will provide assistance to on-field service technicians that helps us to install hardware on site. The situations are common during store projects (remodels and new stores)
- Overall management of SSCM Distribution Points
- Create machine/device catalogs and collections
- Create, manage and consistently monitor software deployment packages, task sequences, operating system deployments (OSDs) and patch management for deployment via SSCM.
- Create reports using the native SSCM reporting tools (Query in Console, Writing customer reports using SSRS are expected qualities in candidate).
- Using PowerShell scripts in for task deployment and other data gathering
SCALA digital signage software that issued across our physical stores.
Manage our Ysoft printing management software and printer servers
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Number of Telephone Calls versus the number of tickets created.
- Average time to resolve an issue
- Keeping track of open tickets and following through on them to make sure that they are resolved
- A degree in a technical or vocational school focusing on computer/software support
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 2+ years of software and hardware support in the IT field
- Experience supporting Microsoft-based environments
- Experience with active directory
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP network architecture
- Prior experience working with end customers in the technical helpdesk type of environment
- Prior experience working in our retail helped us support team would be consider a plus
- Superior IT problem-solving skills
- Providing support with a high level of customer service in mind at all times
- Certifications that demonstrate your expertise in the technical support field: A+, Cisco CCNA, VMware and Microsoft certifications are plus.
- Prior experience working with the retail management software or point-of-sale software would be considered a plus.
- Information Systems
- Process Improvements (Business)