Office Receptionist are responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. This oftentimes includes performing ad hoc administrative duties as needed. Receptionists are employed across almost every industry.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- We pride ourselves on providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere.
- If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you!
- Telephone Consultations
- Data Entry
- Clerical Works
- Answer Inquiry