Stohlman Automotive, Inc. is looking for talented, detail-oriented, and dedicated professionalto join our team.
At Stohlman, we continually strive to provide an outstanding customer experience as well as a healthy workplace environment. We want our employees to be successful.
If you are a hard-working, self-motivated individual with the ability to get along with others, we are looking for you.
Stohlman Automotive, Inc. is a premier organization. We own and operate 3 innovative Dealership locations in Tysons Corner and Sterling, VA representing the Volkswagen and Subaru brands.
TheFile Clerk will be responsible for the maintenance and good order of customer files and for providing general support to the dealership staff at the direction of the Accounting and Service Departments.
No prior experience or training is necessary, we are open to training the right individual!
At Stohlman, we offer:
401K Plan with employer match
Affordable health insurance
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and labor
A drug-free environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update files with new documents and create new and replacement documents as necessary
- Print labels for file folders
- Respond to inquires regarding records and files
- Locate and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized personnel
- Perform periodic audits of documents or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition
- Scan or read incoming documents in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order
- Track documents removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned gatherdocuments to be filed from departments and associates
- Disposes of/purge obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position:
- Must be able to lift/carryboxes that weigh 10 pounds or more
- Must have mobility to use stairs and stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Dependable with respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply today for immediate consideration!