Maintenance Crew - Senior Technician - Full-Time
We are looking for a career minded leader in the maintenance field to grow with our expanding team of successful dealerships. The new position of Senior Maintenance Technician will allow you room to use your years of experience in the field to coordinate the maintenance and upkeep of all of our Hertrich Family of Dealerships while streamlining processes, purchasing, and fine-tuning scheduling for our dedicated staff of maintenance professionals.
Our Senior Maintenance Crew Tech will enjoy:
- Extremely competitive salaries with systemic increases and promotions based on performance, not seniority
- Comprehensive medical, dental vision, cancer, accident, disability and life plans
- Paid Holidays * Vacation * Personal Days
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee purchase discounts
Maintenance Crew, Senior Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform minor electrical maintenance such as equipment, line and circuitry repair, replacement of fixtures, switches, outlets, drivers, ballasts, led modules, bulbs and tubes, etc.
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance such as repair of leaks, unclogging of drains, replacements of faucets, water fountain, etc.
- Perform minor carpentry repairs such as replacing door knobs, door closers, framing and patching walls, etc. Paint interior and exterior walls as needed.
- Perform minor hvac troubleshooting and repair, and maintenance such as replacement of filters, belts and thermostats, clean coils, clear drain lines, etc.
- Inspect condition of building and building mechanical and pneumatic equipment, and monitor fluid levels, temperature reading, filter replacement, etc.
- Assist and supervise vendor activity as it relates to troubleshooting and repair of access control systems, building heating and cooling systems, fire detection and protection systems.
- Assist and supervise vendor activity as it relates to lawn care, site and ground work and snow removal.
- May travel from site to site as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Three (3) years building maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and hvac.
- Must be able to work independently as well as supervise others assigned to similar responsibilities.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, some lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with few to no points.
- Job requires travel between dealership locations (vehicle provided).
- Must have a current valid driver's license with minimal violations or points.
'Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.'
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Test Equipment
- Torque (Physics)