Plano-Coudon is committed to building the next generation of construction professionals through our Project Engineer program. This entry-level experience introduces new professionals to the construction industry and prepares them for a successful career in general contracting. You'll learn and grow with a cohort of other talented new professionals and have your onsite responsibilities enhanced through site visits, targeted learning opportunities, mentoring, personally crafted career development plans, and team building activities. Our Project Engineers gain exposure to both project management and the field, and many get an opportunity to work in preconstruction.
- Organize and maintain all project documentation.
- Manage the RFI process including creating RFIs, submission, logging, tracking, etc.
- Manage the submittal process, including creating the submittal log, receipt of submittals, logging, tracking, etc.
- Assist in documenting project meetings, including owner, subcontractor, etc. and create timely, well-organized, and concise meeting minutes.
- Assist the Project Manager with cost and schedule controls, including reviewing and approving subcontractor invoices and updating the project schedule. Collaborate with the Superintendent on schedule updates and look aheads.
- Assist the Project Manager with change order pricing and tracking.
- Assist the Project Manager with project financials.
- Lead project close-out and close-out documentation, including preparing as-built drawings and O&M manuals.
- Schedule equipment start-ups and demonstrations.
- Manage punch list completion.
- Champion and fully comply with P-C's Safety Program.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Building Construction, Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or similar.
- Demonstrated interest in the construction industry and a career in general contracting through previous internships, part-time work, co-curricular activities, etc.
- Team player who can work effectively with many different kinds of people.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Committed to continual learning and development.
- High level of personal integrity.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering Design Process