TerraBella Senior Living is the proud operator of more than 20, amenity-, care- and lifestyle-focused communities located throughout the Carolinas, Virginia and Georgia. TerraBella communities together account for more than 1,500 units and span a full spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and available, short-term Respite Care.
TerraBella Senior Living is looking for a Concierge to join our community concierge.
Responsible for greeting guests, residents, and employees, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages, and providing information of a general nature.
- Carries out telephone answering and reception duties as required.
- Takes complete messages with pertinent information and communicates messages to the intended recipient.
- Greets residents and visitors. Answers inquiries and gives directions.
- Collates brochures for the marketing department.
- Prepares meal tickets for team members and family members, tallies meal count sheets for the Dining staff.
- Updates the Resident Phone List and Roster and Move-In and Move-Out Register daily; Guest and Sign-In Logs as necessary.
- Manages appointments for residents and family members such as but not limited to hairdresser, transportation, etc.
- Maintains and keeps desk and entry area neat and organized.
- Organizes, distributes mail to residents, Executive Director and Department Coordinators.
- Maintains resident forms for miscellaneous credits.
- Maintains adherence to all company personnel policies and established operating policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One to three years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, TerraBella offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in TerraBella Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills