Provide support for Service Management for orders, shipping, travel, financials, logs, and other daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. Maintain records of parts orders and status. Get weekly updates from providers for consumption logs and update customers. Assist with other administrative tasks as required.
- Log Customer PO's
- Coordinate with purchasing for parts orders and timing
- Ensure quick turnaround in shipping and logging of tracking and delivery information, update customers
- Submit billing for delivered items
- Collect service reports and update consumption logs and customers weekly
- Provide weekly summaries to management
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Help improve service processes to be more efficient
- 1+ year experience
- Attention to details
- Ability to clearly communicate in written and oral formats
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, working with data
- High School GED
- Enjoys helping make others more efficient
- Desire and flexibility to improve processes
- Very consistent methodology
- Positive demeanor
- Highly professional in appearance and communication
- Experience tracking multiple parts/jobs/personnel for status and financial goals
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. Must occasionally lift and/or move more than 5-10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include working at a computer for 8 hours/day. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
FEV is a globally leading engineering and digital mobility company. Together with our customers, we are shaping the future of the mobility sector for carbon-neutral and efficient, connected, and safe transportation. Through our in-depth expertise we provide customers and society with cutting-edge solutions for the highest value of mobility and the most advanced transport experience from A to B. Our expertise includes intelligent software and sustainable propulsion system development, as well as full vehicle engineering. Additionally, our range of services includes sophisticated systems engineering, cyber physical system development, software- and E/E-integration for software defined vehicles with highly automated and safe driving functionalities as well as vehicle integration. FEV's engineering capabilities span the entire mobility ecosystem including all on-road applications as well as rail, marine, aerospace, agriculture, construction, mining, and industrial applications. Additionally, we transfer our elaborate know-how and innovations to adjacent markets, such as the energy sector, to deliver best-in-class industry solutions.
The FEV Group currently employs 7,000 highly qualified specialists in customer-oriented development centers at more than 40 locations on five continents.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, MI, FEV North America, Inc. employs more than 500 highly skilled specialists. For more about FEV please visit our website at