Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business focused on bringing simplicity to complex transformations. We empower clients in both the private and government sectors to become more optimized, digitally enabled, and data-driven organizations through our comprehensive business consulting and innovative delivery solutions.
Itero Group's dedicated team members are experienced thought leaders, tenacious workers, and creative thinkers. We hire people who are passionate about being catalysts for change - in our company, for our clients, and throughout our communities – and we empower people to express their ideas, create better practices, innovate better products, and become better professionals.
We have been named a Great Place to Work three years in a row, offering a competitive salary and benefits package. We are hiring a Human Resource Project Manager for our team.
This Human Resources Project Manager is to provide advanced data analytics and predictive strategic workforce planning via on-demand, intuitive web-based capabilities and reporting. The candidate will assist with developing standardized data operating procedures and data reporting to ensure full and consistent application across all career fields (CF). The candidate will perform work and tasks that extend to CFs and mission owners, and may also extend to DIA Equal Opportunity & Diversity Office (EO), and the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The HR PM and team will also provide the following functions:
- Create mechanisms that allow for more self-service, on-demand options for customers, such as dashboards or self-service querying capabilities — at all levels of the Agency — seeking information on Agency personnel statistics to include career field, locations, grade, race/national origin, promotion rates, hiring, attrition, etc. Create a tool to track requests from customers and customer usage of dashboards and on-demand services. Compile and maintain personnel statistics to provide a comprehensive and historical report on the Agency's workforce. This may also include modernizing, centralizing, and streamlining the self-service access to HR data and strategic workforce analytics dashboard/reporting.
- Support the Senior Executive Management Office (SEMO) by conducting workforce analysis to identify eligible applicant submissions and panel evaluations provide annual snapshot of the Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (DISES) and Defense Intelligence Senior Leader (DISL) population for hiring, attrition, diversity, tenure, and retirement projections; and provide ad hoc analysis and reports DISES and DISL population to SEMO and Agency leadership
- Operate and maintain an Agency HR "data dictionary” to standardize how data is defined and calculated.
- Gather key performance indicators (KPIs) and milestones for OHR's functional areas. Determine data source(s) supporting KPIs and milestones.
- Integrate and implement requirements communicated by Agency leadership, mission owners, and career fields for consistency with OHR's dashboard/reporting efforts.
- Conduct predictive strategic workforce analysis to facilitate the Agency's ability to hire, develop, and retain talent in alignment with HR strategy that meets future mission planning requirements at all grade levels for all CFs. Perform advanced analytics across the five pillars of the Talent Management System throughout the enterprise to provide timely and accurate metrics and reports to allow the CFs to make data-driven decisions to inform talent analysis, planning, and management. Monitor and report on the health of the CFs, perform data analysis on fill rates, strength, talent pipeline, and anticipated attrition,
- Utilize "Career EXPLORER” and associated talent development tools' quantitative and qualitative data with myHR and other Agency HR Information System data to conduct strategic workforce analytics, including strategic talent acquisition, assignment and placement, and talent continuity.
- Demonstrate ability to ensure quality delivery of Human Resources, Leadership, and Talent Development, and Compensation & Benefits program services to consultants and clients — including obtaining and adhering to changing project requirements; produce accurate, edited work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent and minimum experience
- 3-4 Years in HR business management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is mandatory
It would be great if you have these as well:
- Master's Degree
- Experience in applying analytics best practices to human capital problems and hypotheses
- Experience with the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Experience with Workforce/Talent Management/Analytics
- Must have an active TS/SCI at the time of hire, and be willing/able to get CI Polygraph
If you are looking for a role where you will lead with integrity, create and innovate, inspire excellence, be a respected member of the team, drive results and have fun, we look forward to connecting with you!
Itero Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.