Voca has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Tech professionals in Wausau, WI !
- Minimum Experience: 1 year of IV room experience, including but not limited to hazardous drug/chemotherapy compounding experience and compounding parenteral nutrition.
- Knowledge of Abacus/Baxa compounding software and Repeater pump beneficial, Simplifi/SoleSource software preferred.
- Charting Experience: EPIC
- Unit specific skillset: Pyxix and clean room-fast paced, busy facility
- Required Certifications to be attached: PTCB/ChT
- Media Fill test Certification is preferred.
- Float Requirements: May be required to float to other Central Aspirus locations if needed
- 7a-5:30p (Variable Day/PM shifts) - 40 hrs per week
- Weekend/Holiday: Every other weekend and holiday rotation
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work
- Customer Service
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality
- Verify Insurance Coverage
- Filling Prescriptions
- Unit Dose Medications
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance