Who are we looking for?
- Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- 5+ years (Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent)
- 3+ years (Master's in Computer Science or equivalent)
Good to have:
- 5+ years of experience in SDET role with hands-on skillset (3+ years for Masters in Comp Science)
- Automated testing experience with Mocha frameworks is mandatory.
- Experience in API testing using Rest Sharp (Test Automation Tool).
- Strong experience in Business Drive Development (BDD) is must
- Domain knowledge in automotive area
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
Equal opportunity Employer:
- Customer focused attitude with ability to ask pertinent questions to understand the root cause of the issues and identify the business impact to drive priority and response plan.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Excellent team player, able to collaborative work with virtual teams
- Excellent leadership skills with ability lead and guide and groom the team
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal management supervision
- Able to talk to client directly and report to client
Mphasis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and existing associates and evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religious creed, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical conditions military and veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, governmental regulations and executive orders.
- Software Testing
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Ibm Rational Clearquest
- Software Design