Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Pricing Manager that will be responsible for providing leadership of a team of pricing personnel in support of cost proposal preparation primarily for strategic $50M+ competitive Government procurements within the Intel Sector. This is a remote position. DC metro area preferred
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management cost proposal development and career development for a team of pricing personnel
- Reviews and interprets Government and Prime Contractor RFPs for cost/price volume requirements and ensures the final product complies with their instructions.
- Performs fact-finding with cross-functional proposal teams to ensure that all attributable cost elements associated with a solution are accounted for in the pricing solution.
- Reviews/Builds pricing solution using technical bases of estimates (BOEs) and incorporates appropriate cost information in accordance with the organization’s forward pricing rate agreements/ recommendations (FPRAs/FPRRs) and other applicable costing data.
- Reviews/Develops and presents comprehensive price strategy decision decks to leadership and other intra-organizational stakeholders for their feedback, review and approval.
- Reviews/Develops cost/price volumes outlining the organizational process for estimating cost and the corresponding methodology/rationale for the proposed cost elements.
- Reviews cost/price volumes to ensure they adhere to RFP requirements, the organization’s estimating system, and applicable U.S. Government procurement regulations (e.g. Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)).
- Manages priorities in an efficient manner while tasked with managing several proposal activities at a time to meet their deadlines.
- Must have strong leadership qualities – ability to: influence strategic decisions relevant to price strategy and cost proposal development; develop the functional and consultancy skills of staff
- Must have strong working knowledge cost/price proposal development (e.g. evaluating and understanding RFPs, developing cost/price models and narratives, summarizing financials, supporting strategic discussions related to price with executive leadership)
- Strong communication skills needed to interact with program personnel, as well as supporting infrastructure functions such as Contracts, Subcontracts and Procurement.
- Must be a detailed-oriented person with strong analytical skills and ability to work in a quick and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience required.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Prior Management Experience
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are highly desired.
- Knowledge of the Government’s Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Top Secret Clearance is required.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situation
- Team Building
- Project Coordination