Product Manager, Columbia SC
This position can be a hybrid , but you will have to be in the office a few days a week on average.
Manage product line to achieve orders growth and profitability. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing the portfolio through the entire life cycle. Product lines include: Control Valves, Flow Meters, Boiler House Controls, Instrumentation and Digital Offering.
- Manage portfolio from cradle to grave and identify growth opportunities in targeted products.
- Identify and implement sales and supply strategies in the portfolio.
- Create, capture and validate new product ideas to start the NPI process.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Pricing, Supply and Sales on new product launches and through product life cycle.
- Manage business systems that support the product portfolio.
- Coordinate with Pricing, Sales and Industry Managers on product opportunities and manage the implementation of the initiatives.
- Visit customer and distributors to drive new product solutions and assist in sales cycle.
- Conduct VOC and VOS to identify NPI opportunities.
- Perform competitor and market analysis to identify road map for product portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering or applications engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development Is preferred.
- Background in Oil & Gas, and Food & Beverage industries and processes or closely related Industrial products highly desired.
- Excellent presentation and report writing capability.
- Able to take ownership on projects and manage them with little supervision.
- Leadership skills required to manage and develop a team.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Goal oriented self-starter and able to flex to changing business needs and priorities.
- Ability to respond to tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Inventory Control
- Project Management
- Business Acumen