- LOCATION: 100% REMOTE (must be licensed in New York State)
- PAY: $40-65/ session (60 min session) - LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC
- NO SHOW PAYMENT: $40/session
- PATIENT DEMOGRAPHICS: Mainly adults between 16-80 yrs old suffering from anxiety, depression, ptsd, adhd, trauma, etc
- INSURANCE PANELING/CREDENTIALING: Yes - we take care of that for you
- HEALTH BENEFITS: No
Full Job Description:
******* MUST BE LICENSED in NEW YORK STATE ********
If you are looking for flexibility and an opportunity that adjusts to your individual needs, look no more: Comprehensive Counseling is ahead of the curve in adjusting to the post-pandemic mental health world. Telepsychiatry and flexible appointments for both clients and providers are here to stay, and our company has adjusted to these new realities.
Comprehensive Counseling is a trusted Group Private Practice mental health group (originally founded in 1970), where Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Mental Health Counselors work with patients of all ages. We’re seeking Social Workers to help meet the mental health needs of New Yorkers via Telepsychiatry and/or in-person consultations (your preference). Most of our patients present with depression, anxiety, and interpersonal issues.
Comprehensive’s team is above all dedicated to one mission: enhancing mental health wellness. Our company will provide comprehensive administrative services that allow clinicians to focus on patient care and outcomes. We assist with ongoing patient referrals and scheduling; you will have access to a telehealth platform to conduct your sessions; and we process all the patient billing, as well as submitting and resolving insurance claims.
Benefits for Clinicians:
- Focus on Clinical Work: Your focus is 100% on counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. We handle it all!
Flexibility: There is no case maximum. You choose your caseload size, and you are in control of your schedule and appointment times. You will have a dedicated receptionist to help with scheduling, cancellations, etc.
- Client Access: Steady patient referrals from our waiting list.
- Insurance Panels: Credentialing services for all clinicians.
- Collegial atmosphere and Mentorship: Continuing education and supervision opportunities provided by Comprehensive Counseling staff. A supportive team of administrative staff and management. For consultations, we have our own in-house Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners available to you to help better serve your patients if they need medication management.
- Financial: $40 - $65/session - 60 min session (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Future ability to help other clinicians: As you grow with Comprehensive Counseling you can use your clinical experience to help mentor and coach our growing list of dedicated clinicians, as desired.
- Fully licensed by New York State to provide counseling (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC Preferred)
- Additional certifications preferred but not required (ABA, DBT, CBT, EMDR)
- Bilingual skills are preferred but not required
- Previous experience providing treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and or families
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Note: Clinicians are independent providers (1099 contractors) supported by Comprehensive Counseling LCSW, an affiliate company of LearnWell. - No health benefits are offered for this role -
Note: We are unable to work with substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a clinical social worker or mental health counselor).
Keywords: telehealth, teletherapy, remote, work from home, virtual, psychotherapist, psychotherapy, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $65.00 per session
- Behavioral Health
- Mental Health
- Progress Note
- Mental Diseases