ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Base wages up to $19.52 per hour, sign on bonus up to $7,500, Daily Pay, tuition reimbursement for LPN and RN programs, vacant shift bonuses, $2.35 per hour MI pass through bonus and more!
The CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
630 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Sterling Heights, MILocation
630 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Sterling Heights, MIEducational Requirements
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required. Position Requirements
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
Base wages up to $19.52 per hour, sign on bonus up to $7,500, Daily Pay, tuition reimbursement for LPN and RN programs, vacant shift bonuses, $2.35 per hour MI pass through bonus, no mandate to stay over for shift coverage, employee discounts with Verizon, Costco, Disney & more, referral bonuses, medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off, paid parental leave and more!
- Recording Stats
- Patient Positioning
- Assist Resident
- Provide Medical Care
- Perform Nursing Duty