Texwipe, an ITW Company,isthe worldwide leader in contamination control supplies & critical cleaning products.For over 50 years, Texwipe has been committed to manufacturing products such ascleanroom wipers, swabs, and stationery,sterile products, adhesive mats, and so much more! We are consistently growing and looking to add team members to our dynamic environment who are looking to make a global impact.
With headquarters in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company has a global presencewith sales offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. In addition, Texwipe's manufacturing centers throughoutNorth Carolina, the Philippines, and China provide the highest levels of quality and manufacturing technology.Working for Texwipe means you will have a lasting impact on critical industries across the world.
The organization's commitment totechnology, innovation, & service excellenceprovidesthe most consistent and highest quality products for its customers. Texwipe also pledges to providefairness and transparency, fair and consistent treatment, & development opportunities.Texwipe promises to be an organization that stands by its commitments to its customers and employees, improving and growinginto the future.
What can Texwipe offer you? See below!
- Robust training program and career development opportunities
- 3 - for 1 company gift match program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Multiple health plan options along with dental, vision, and life insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and DCA options
- Wellness resources & discounted employee health premiums
- Employer-paid STD/LTD & AD&D benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 12 paid company holidays
401(K) plan withgenerouscompany match& so much more!
- Operation of machinery and monitor all process parameters.
- Make machine adjustments to produce quality products.
- Inspect products and identify defects.
- Input data into various operating systems to control variables to produce consistent material.
- Maintain production level to standard.
- Maintain organized paperwork and records.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one-year related experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude to perform minor repairs and adjustments to industrial equipment.
- Computer skills required.
- Good communication skills required; both oral and written.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning to include the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
- Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs. and wear hearing protection.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend basic English.
It is not intended that this job description include all details of the work functions inherent in this position, nor does it give exclusive titles to every function described. The position incumbent will perform work equal or lower classification, as required, or directed, and perform work of high classification for training purposes, or as warranted by emergency circumstances.
Texwipe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or medical condition.
Asan equal employment opportunity employer,Texwipe is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
ITW is an equalopportunityemployer.We value our colleagues unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
Asan equal employment opportunity employer,ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.