Title: Clinical Trails Nurse Practitioner
Duration: 16+ weeks
The Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner delivers patient care services in a retail clinic environment. You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients, who are age 18 months and above. Encounters are documented utilizing an electronic health record (EHR). Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner report directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
The Clinical Trails NP will serve as a Sub-Investigator clinician for the clinical trials site, ensuring all elements of clinical trials work are completed in compliance with standard operating procedures. The Sub-Investigator is under the supervision of the Principle Investigator and is responsible for performing study–related procedures and /or to make important study-related decisions in compliance with the ethical conduct of the study.
What You Will Do:
You Will Be Successful If:
- Perform all study responsibilities in compliance with the IRB approved protocol
- Document all findings in subject specific source documents
- Provide ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to identify Adverse Events
- Ensure proper documentation and reporting of all Adverse Events and Serious Adverse Events
- Perform physical examinations as part of screening evaluation and active study conduct
- Provide medical management of adverse events as appropriate
- Complete all study documentation in accordance with the study specific requirements
- Communicate with Sponsors and auditors as requested
- Possess a working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines, Clinic SOPs, QA/QC procedures, and Investigator 1572 Form.
- Review Investigator's Brochure prior to performing any study related activities
- Participate in on-call activities as required to ensure adequate medical coverage
- Monitor safety and well-being of study participants at all times
- Delegate study responsibilities as appropriate to trained study staff
- Educate patients on health maintenance and respond to patient care inquiries
- Document all patient care within an EHR according to company policies and procedures
- Provide care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues, including the broader patient centered medical home, ensuring the highest standard of care is provided for all patients and at all times
- Effectively work within a patient care team, including fellow Providers, Collaborative Physicians, para-professionals, Pharmacists and other members of the health care team
What You Will Bring:
- Ability to perform Basic Life Support assistance, including but not limited to CPR and operating an Automated External Defibrillator
- Ability to perform some of all duties of the Principal Investigator as delegated
- Ability to perform study related procedures and make important study related decisions in compliance with ethical conduct of the study
- Have experience with the following responsibilities:
- General study coordination activities
- Review participant's inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Collect medical history
- Physical exam
- Collect vitals: body temp, pulse oximetry, respirations, heart rate, etc.
- Specimen collections and diagnostic assays,
- Facilitate patient surveys and questionnaires
- Patient education
- Patient scheduling
- Treatment administration
- Liaison with the project management team the PI's clinical research team
- Other activities in support of the conduct of the research protocol in accordance with all Federal, State, Local, and Company guidelines.
About Impresiv Health:
- Must be a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) – Current and unrestricted license
- 2+ years of experience working as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Previous experience working in clinical trials
- BLS Certification
Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting partner specializing in clinical & operations management, enterprise project management, professional services, and software consulting services. We help our clients increase operational efficiency by delivering innovative solutions to solve their most complex business challenges.
Our approach is and has always been simple. First, think and act like the customers who need us, and most importantly, deliver what larger organizations cannot do – provide tangible results that add immediate value, at a rate that cannot be beaten. Your success matters, and we know it.
- Nursing Care
- Disease Management
- Intensive Care Unit
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Critical Care