Right at Home-San Antonio -
Salary: Starting $13.00
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (with some flexibility)
The HR Assistant performs various activities related to the maintenance of associate and office records for company business. Answers the telephone. Assists in screening, scheduling and interviewing of potential employee canadites.
• Answers telephone, directs calls and takes messages using good telephone technique.
• Greets and assists everyone who comes into the office in a professional and courteous manner.
• Data entry of all new clients, prospective clients, associates and vendors.
• Sets appointments for new applicants and explains the initial application process.
• Assists with recruiting; i.e. tracking incoming calls, number of applicants, and new hires.
• Assists Human Resource Manager with checking associate work references.
• Photocopies all appropriate identification of new associates.
• Verifies valid licenses and certifications with appropriate licensing body.
• Handles incoming/outgoing mail.
• Prepares new hire packets, new client homecare record books, and client information packets.
• Prepares time sheets for payroll processing by sorting and alphabetizing them.
• Mails weekly invoices to clients.
• Keeps office supply inventory and orders supplies as needed.
• Makes outbound recruiting calls to effectively source, screen, and attract new caregiver talent into the organization.
• Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities
• Other general office and clerical functions.
• Other duties assigned by Operations Manager or Human Resources Manager.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES / AVAILABILITY
• High School graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience
• Basic office and computer skills, and organizational abilities. Excellent interpersonal relations abilities. Excellent telephone skills.
• Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
• Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Works primarily out of the local office.
- Assisted Living
- Long Term Care
- Elderly Care