Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU!
The Listing Agent is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving listing agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Listing Agent prospects for seller leads daily (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and staging the home for sale. He/She will work closely with the Listing Manager and follow the documented procedures for each stage in the selling process. He/She will evaluate and follow up with any showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. The Listing Agent will then review and strategize an acceptance of offer with their seller.
Once an offer is accepted, he/she will hand over the file to a Transaction Coordinator who will oversee the transaction to closing.
The Listing Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, regularly practicing scripts and dialogues, and training others as needed.
Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
• Prospect for, maintain consistent follow up, and book listing appointments for seller leads of all types
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
• Prepare for listing appointments
• Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and preparing properties for sale
• Convert listing appointments to signed listings
• Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
• Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
• Effectively negotiate and oversees negotiations for sellers
• Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
• Calm under pressure
• Computer skills
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Real estate license
• 1–3 years of industry and sales experience
We're a fast-paced, big-hearted, serious, and fun-loving real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area helping families close on nearly 1,000 transactions in the last 8 years. Our vision is to expand to surrounding markets while helping our clients and team members build wealth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in building relationships built on trust and mutual respect and treating our team members like family.
The Blood Team was founded in 2014. Located in northern MA and serving clients in both MA and NH, we are a full-service real estate firm committed to providing the highest level of service to clients. Our mission is to connect buyers and sellers in the community through our passion, expertise, and integrity.
- Capital Markets
- Fixed Income
- Prime Brokerage
- Financial Services