The Inside Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings.
This individual must be highly trustworthy as they will have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
• Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
• Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to Real Estate agents
• Manage database/CRM to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
• Following up with potential clients
• Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics and share at weekly meetings
• Understand and internalize evolving local market real estate trends
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
• Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
• Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
• Time management and organizational skills
• Database Management - proficient computer skills
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Real Estate license
We're a fast-paced, big-hearted, serious, and fun-loving real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area helping families close on nearly 1,000 transactions in the last 8 years. Our vision is to expand to surrounding markets while helping our clients and team members build wealth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in building relationships built on trust and mutual respect and treating our team members like family.
The Blood Team was founded in 2014. Located in northern MA and serving clients in both MA and NH, we are a full-service real estate firm committed to providing the highest level of service to clients. Our mission is to connect buyers and sellers in the community through our passion, expertise, and integrity.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Sales Management
- Real Estates