You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Security Testing Engineer
Role: Security Testing Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Job type: Fulltime
Key Skills - Penetration Testing, Security Testing, Mobile Apps Testing, SDLC, Unix Shell Scripting, Web Application Security
- Familiarity with proxy tools (Burp Suite/ZAP)
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10/NIST Standards
- Nice to have - SANS or sive Security certifications (OSCP/OSWA), Experience with Hack the Box, CTFs, and/or Portswigger Academy (edited)
- 3-5+ years experience with pen testing, especially mobile/web applications
- Intrusion Detection And Prevention
- Network Security
- Microsoft Antivirus
- Public Key Infrastructure
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjIyMjoyMy0wODk5OC0yMjA0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.